While hygiene and keeping your children safe has always been a priority for Kid’s Corner, in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, it’s never been more important to take careful measures to prevent the spread of germs. Kid’s Corner is taking extra precautions to keep our preschool and daycare children safe in these unprecedented times.
Preventing the Spread of the Coronavirus
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Kid’s Corner is:
- Keeping up-to-date with all of the latest guidelines and news regarding the coronavirus, including suggestions and guidelines from reputable medical sources such as the CDC (Center for Disease Control)
- Screening children and staff members for fevers and other signs of illness when they enter our building. This prevents symptomatic children and staff from entering our classrooms
- Once a child is screened, a member of our staff will escort the child to his or her classroom. Likewise, when a parent arrives to pick-up a child, a member of our staff will escort the child from their classroom to the child’s parent. These measures greatly reduce foot traffic and preserve social distancing within the building.
- Restricting non-essential staff and personnel from entering our buildings
- Educating staff and children about the proper way to prevent the spread of germs, maintaining social distance, washing hands often, and sanitizing classrooms throughout the day.
Above all, Kid’s Corner believes in the importance of honest and open communication, both among our staff and with the parents who trust us every day with the health and safety of their children. Nothing is more important than keeping your children and our staff as safe as possible.