keep the learning momentum going between school years. Our curriculum is centered around improving your child’s social and academic advancement. A good summer theme for preschool supports those outcomes, while providing the kids with a fun, relaxing, and re-energizing summer.
EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN A SUMMER PRESCHOOL
Kid’s Corner’s affordable summer preschool program here in the Gilbert/Mesa area provides all the elements your child needs in the summer, including:
- Themes: Each week, we have a wonderful theme for summer, including themes such as Animals, Science, Space, Fitness, Creativity, Invention and Problem Solving. Our social-minded themes include treasure hunts, dances, game shows, and science activities. Your child will be engaged and continue to grow academically and socially.
- Activities designed to provide an extension into the next school year and ensure your child’s continued success.
- Continue to leverage relationships with the surrounding community
- Provide a mixture of activity types, from fitness to academic to plain old fun and relaxation
THE BENEFIT OF A SUMMER PROGRAM
The primary benefit to a summer preschool program is the continued development of your child’s education and social skills. Preschool helps kids prepare for kindergarten, and a good summer program continues that preparation. Consider the following:
- In our summer program, your child continues to have professional, guided supervision
- Keep your kids social all summer long
- Keep your child active. We all hear about kids spending time sitting in front of the TV or the game system. Your child will benefit from being active in body and mind this summer.
- Maintain structure. Throughout the school year, your child has learned structure and the discipline around that. Our summer program keeps that going and reinforces these habits.
FINDING THE RIGHT PRESCHOOL SUMMER PROGRAM
If your child has been enrolled at one of our East Valley campuses, then you already know that your child is in the care of a professional, certified staff. As you consider summer options for your child, you can have the confidence of knowing that your kids are being supervised, taught, lead, and fed by a caring team of educational professionals.