A preschool in Chandler helps your children fit puzzle pieces together both figuratively and literally.
Your Chandler Preschool and Daycare is a Positive Environment
As we covered previously, a preschool is not your ordinary classroom but rather an environment where kids can interact, play and learn.
- It might not seem like it but daycare helps a child take care of themselves, their property and others around them. This gives them a sense of self-worth, heightens their self-esteem and makes them more organized.
- These centers are the best place to nurture a child’s creativity. There are lots of activities happening in preschools that spike a child’s curiosity, often leading them to creatively handle different issues. Teachers at preschool don’t micromanage the kids but rather, set them free to learn at their own pace which is essential to building their confidence.
- Preschool aids in development of a child’s motor skills as they explore the world around them. Running, threading beads, drawing, climbing, and active games challenge children to build hand-eye coordination, a skill that will definitely contribute to better lives.
How Important is Preschool in Chandler
Attending preschool, like our Chandler preschool is so important in this country that even president Barack Obama agrees that every child is entitled to it. The president noted with concern that very few children get this important opportunity to start learning early. He openly supports universal pre-k to offer this important chance to children all over the country.
While preschool seems to be the best alternative for children below 5, parents have a duty to vet the institutions and caretakers to ensure that their little ones get the best start in their education lives.
Choosing the right preschool
- Preschools offer both full time and part time programs which leaves it up to the parents to choose. Your choice will obviously depend on your working schedule as well as the child’s temperament. You can start with part time and progress to fulltime as the child gets used to the center.
- Check that the school is state-licensed as this is the only way you can tell that it meets safety standards and has adequate staffing. Some religious-based preschools are exempt from some rules but often meet required standards anyway.
- Once you’ve narrowed down on the ideal preschool, make a point of visiting to see how things work. Check out basics like first aid kits, smoke detectors, clean environment, appropriate toys, outdoor play areas and other things that might affect your child’s stay.
There are several ways to learn. One of the better ways? Enroll your child in a preschool in Chandler.
Kid’s Corner Preschool & Childcare, LLC
1450 N Gilbert Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234