A preschool in Chandler serves a vital part of your child’s education.
Early Childhood Education at Your Chandler Preschool
Parents all over the USA are faced with the dilemma of whether to take their children to daycare/preschool or let them stay home till they are ready for kindergarten. Classes offered at a Chandler preschool are an example of early childhood education for children to attend before kindergarten.
Most children attend from the age of two yrs but changing trends are seeing babies and toddlers in daycare while their parents are away from home for work or other commitments. It is not your ordinary classroom but rather an environment where kids can interact, play and learn under the watchful eye of adults who are not their parents. A good preschool in Chandler should have a good curriculum. While there, working parents can be sure that their little ones are safe.
Why is Preschool/Daycare Important?
- Children learn to socialize at an early age as they interact with other children, contribute to circle time and share.
- Kids who attend preschool are exposed to numbers, letters and shapes; all of which help them enter kindergarten with better math and reading skills than those who don’t.
- Experts believe that daycare and preschool are essential as they teach children how to be students. It is at these centers where they are taught to raise their hands before offering their opinion, listen to their instructors and be respectful towards others. It is easier to build good character at an early age as opposed to when a child is older and more independent.
- Statistics show that there is increased graduation rate and reduced crime rate among children who attended preschool compared to those who didn’t. These according to education experts are some of the long term effects of preschool.
- A child who attends preschool is able to build trusting relationships with other adults that are not part of their family. Such emotional development is important as it helps them adjust to life away from their parents. Preschool teaches emotional self-control which means that they are better able to handle frustrations and anger.
- For the parents, preschool has several benefits the greatest of which is that it gives them an opportunity to work and run errands without worrying about their toddlers. Most preschool and daycare centers allow parents to pick up and drop off their children at anytime.
Ultimately, it is all about what works for your budget, the needs of your child, and convenience. That’s how you know you’ve found the best preschool in Chandler.
Kid’s Corner Preschool & Childcare, LLC
1450 N Gilbert Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234